Smurfs Coin (SMURFS) Takes the Lead Over Pepe (PEPE) and Floki Inu (FLOKI)!

• Smurfs coin is a new meme coin that recently debuted on the market, with a total supply of 404 billion tokens.
• It has a well-balanced tokenomics and can be found on Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
• The coin is “completely useless” and for entertainment purposes only.

Smurfs Coin Emerges

A new meme coin, Smurfs coin, has sneaked into the crypto market following the recent explosion of PEPE and Floki Inu. It has a total supply of 404 billion tokens out of which 60 percent has been transferred to a liquidity pool. The resulting Liquidity Provider (LP) tokens would be locked in a two-year time-lock contract with the remaining 40 percent set to be listed on major crypto exchanges.


Smurfs Coin exists as a multi-chain token available on Ethereum (ETH) and Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Its tokenomics provides a well-balanced distribution for investors who can buy this token on Uniswap after setting up their wallet or creating an account on their official website. They are required to purchase ETH before connecting their wallets to Uniswap to finalize their transactions.

Three Stages Plan

It has three important stages in its plans: announcing its presence in the crypto market, locking its liquidity then establishing trust and stability; listing it on centralized exchanges, establishing strategic partnerships and pushing its market cap to $100 million; introducing blockchain game, NFTs, pushing it beyond normal meme abilities and reaching 100k holders.

Warning For Investors

Investors have been warned not to buy Smurfs Coin ($SMURFS) from CoinMarketCap as scammers have reportedly copied them onto PancakeSwap. It is important to note that there are two separate coins with similar names – Smurfs Coin ($SMURFS) and SmurfsINU ($SMURF). Mistaking one for the other could lead them into financial losses.

Completely Useless

The official website states that Smurfs is “completely useless” and only serves entertainment purposes with no expectation of financial return whatsoever.